No more drinking away...
Come to "DDI" today!
What is "DDI"?
"a mental obsession that causes a physical compulsion to drink"
Mental and Emotional symptoms show before physical symptoms do.
The Brain, Liver, Heart, Pancreas and Immune Systems are all effected by drinking alcohol. Cancer is an effect that is hard to get rid of.
How do you know you are suffering from Alcohol Obsession?
1. Drink heavily when you are depressed, angry or under pressure.
2. Handle more alcohol than you did when you first started drinking.
3. Feel uncomfortable when alcohol is not present.
4. Can't keep promises on trying to stop drinking.
5. Have a physician recommend you to stop drinking.
6. Stay drunk for several days at a time.
7. Have sudden panic attacks.
8. Continue drinking when your peers have said they are done.
9. Have financial, work, school, and/ or family problems due to drinking.
10. Feel guilty about your drinking habits.