4 Nights / 5 Days
Cochin- Alleppey- Munnar
Planning for a short and beautiful journey across the various cities in ‘God’s Own Country – Kerala’, then look no further. This is the perfect vacation package covering the entire facet that the state is so proud of.
· Cultural and heritage tours of Cochin, sighting the famous Chinese nets
· Enjoy stay on houseboats and backwater tours in Alleppey
· Tea tours and natural attractions in Munnar
The tour starts from Cochin, also known as Kochi, and takes you through the various cities across the beautiful state of Kerala. Tourists can enjoy the best of Kerala on this short duration vacation package
Day 1: Arrive at Kochi
Arrive at Cochin and check into the hotel. Afternoon visit Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis church and Chinese fishing nets. Thereafter take a two hour sunset Cruise, Enjoy the spectacular view of the Cochin Harbor in the backdrop of the setting sun. Cruise through the backwaters till where the Kochi lagoon opens out in the Arabian Sea. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Arrive at Alleppey
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Alleppey. Arrive at Alleppey and check into your House boat by noon. Enjoy beautiful villages, paddy fields, small churches, temples and day-to-day life of village people. Overnight on the Houseboat.
Day 3: Arrive at Munnar
After breakfast, drive to Munnar. Arrive and check into the hotel. Later take a sightseeing tour of Munnar. Visit the Blossom National Park. Afternoon visit Tea museum & Pothamedu view point. If time permits, see Kathakali & Martial art shows at Mudra Art Centre (6 pm). Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary
- Meals as selected
· Welcome Gift- It is a surprise
· Personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc
· Meals other than mentioned
· Entrance fees
Terms and Conditions
- Rates inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per couple rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- Provision for child / extra adult available on request.
- Gala dinner on Christmas and New Year, if any, to be paid directly at hotel
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Check in and Check out time as per hotel policy.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- No refund on any unused facility
· 15 days or more before the journey: Rs 1,000 deduction
· 7 days or more before the journey: 25% deduction
· 2 days or more before the journey: 50% deduction
· 48 hrs before the journey or no show: Non refundable