VMS' Third Annual Chili Cook-Off
It's time to "Chili" with your peeps!
VMS' Chili Cook-Off
Friday, Jan. 30th, 11am
* If you plan to enter the challenge, please let Michelle Johnson know by Monday, January 26th. You may enter individually or work with a group.
* Drop off your CrockPot of chili to the library the morning of Friday, January 30th. Please also provide a serving spoon for your chili and a "chilicious" name.
* The Chili Chicks in the library will set up the fun and make chili name placards.
* Each participant will receive a jeans pass, as well as the opportunity to win money. That's right! People will vote, so if you place 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, you win some money! :)
* Everyone is a judge! Everyone is invited! That's right - when you stop by and enjoy lunch in the library, you will vote for your favorite chili. Just make certain to have $1.00 with you. Only $1.00!
* Mark your calendar to stop by the challenge during your lunch period. Don't forget your drink!
* Pick up a cup, spoon, and napkin, and enjoy!
* Chili, crackers, and fixins' will be provided, as well as enthralling chili cook-off music and conversation.
* When finished, place $1.00 in the bucket next to your favorite pot of chili.