Colts Express News
March 18, 2019
- MAP Testing: Our spring MAP testing window begins at the end of the month. All of our students will take the test between March 25 and April 12. A letter will be coming home with further details. Your child's teacher will be communicating the specific testing date for your child.
- Family Night at the Book Fair: This will be held this Wednesday night from 4-7 PM in our media center.
- World Down Syndrome Day: We will be celebrating this day this Thursday, March 21. Students and staff are invited to celebrate by wearing bright and colorful socks this Thursday!
- Go Purple: Students and staff are invited to wear purple on Tuesday, March 26, to raise awareness for Epilepsy.
- Movie Morning at RedStone: The PTA is sponsoring a family event at RedStone Theater in Indian Land on Saturday, March 23. There will be a private showing of "Wonder Park". Families are also invited to a family spirit event at Which Wich for lunch following the movie. All proceeds benefit the PTA. Be on the lookout for further details!
Upcoming Important Dates
- 3/18-3/22: "Books Are Out of This World" Book Fair
- 3/19: PTA Spirit Night at Carolina Ale House
- 3/20: Family Night at the Book Fair 4-7 PM
- 3/21: World Down Syndrome Day
- 3/23: Movie Morning at RedStone Theater
- 3/26: Go Purple Day
- 3/27: PTA Spirit Night at Toppers Pizza
- 3/29: Teacher Workday - No School for Students
Springfield Elementary School
Click on the SES button to be redirected to our school website for additional information.