St. Patrick's Day
Jacob Keeney & AJ Martin
Global St. Patrick's Day
- Businesses and organizations hold breakfasts and lunches with door prizes, serving traditional Irish food and drink.
- Parades are held in the cities of Sydney and Brisbane.
- Bars and Pubs make big business on St. Patrick's Day, with many businesses still open.
- Irish associations teach the history of immigration and settlement of the Irish in Australia.
- Parades are held in Toronto and Montreal, with a 3-day festival held during the week.
- Only green food and drink is served during parties.
- Official holiday, but all schools and businesses are all open.
- Roads close during parades but transportation is still running.
- Largest parade is thrown in Dublin, Ireland.
- Cities and villages hold week long festivals putting culture on display.
- Banks, post offices, and other businesses are closed on St. Patrick's Day.
- Public transportation varies depending on location of parades.
- Parties and parades are thrown across the country in cities such as Chicago, Boston, Denver, New York City, Seattle
- It is not a federal holiday so businesses and schools are open.
- Bars make a lot of money on St. Patrick's day because of the beer that is consumed, along with green food.
- In cities like New York City, Seattle, and New Orleans, that have big Irish-American populations, big parades are thrown and transportation is disrupted.
- March 17th is a normal day for many people in England, Scotland, and Wales.
- In some towns and cities with large Irish populations, parades and other large scale events are held.
- In Nottingham, a weekend is of celebrations is organized. Including children's workshops, an arts festival, and performances by well-known Irish musicians.
- While in London, a whole week of celebrations is organized.
Lucky Charms Limited Edition Cereal
Product: Lucky Charms Cereal
Place: Sold in many grocery stores
Promotion: Commercials on TV and advertisements on social media
People: Sold to families, children, and possibly those who have Irish background.
This is cereal is a limited edition version that is sold throughout the month of March.