The Great Barrier Reef
The reef you can see from outer space!
A Vacation You'll Never Forget!
You can swim, snorkel, dive and sail the Great Barrier Reef, a living masterpiece so big it can be seen from outer space!
It stretches more than 2,000 kilometers along the Queensland coast, from the mainland towns of Port Douglas to Bundaberg. Hop between the pristine, palm-fringed islands on top, then explore the rainbow-colored coral islands and marine life below.
Things To Do!
- Marvel at pristine, white sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Charter your own seaplane or luxury yacht for an island-hopping adventure
- Witness the natural miracle of turtle nesting and bird nesting season
- Visit Great Barrier Reef research stations
- Tour the Reef with a marine biologist
- Unwind with an indulgent spa treatment overlooking the Coral Sea
- Snorkel or dive the beautiful reef
The Great Barrier Reef Islands are dotted along vast stretch of reef and are there to complement every ideal Great Barrier Reef experience. Dive or snorkel to spectacular reef just off the islands, stroll through tropical gardens and national parks or take a boat to a private beach for a fun day in the sun!
Requirements For The Trip Of A Lifetime
- Supporting documentation
- Must apply in person