4K P.M. Class
May 31, 2016
Last 4K Newsletter...
This will be the last 4K newsletter. We had such a fun year together! It was a wonderful experience watching the children learn and grow throughout the year. If your child is staying at Red Smith next year please stop in to say hi. If your child is moving to another school I will miss them dearly. Good luck to everyone in Kindergarten! Have a wonderful summer!
Can you believe we have 5 days left-wow!
Last Week...May 23rd-26th
Mega Party-Bouncy House Fun
Upcoming Dates & Important Information...
- Monday, May 30th No School-Memorial Day
- The Book Fair will be at Red Smith May 31st-June 6th. It is a Buy 1 Get 1 event.
- Tuesday, May 31st Miss Lois will be coming to read to the children.
- Monday, June 6th will be the 4K picnic. It will start at 10:45 at the Splash Pad Park. Please let me know if you will be able to attend. All families members (grandparents, aunts/uncles, etc.) are welcome.
- Tuesday, June 7th-Last day of school
May 31st-June 7th
- We will be reading The Black Rabbit by: Phillippa Leathers and talking about shadows. The children will write about what they would do with their shadow for a day if they had one.
- Wednesday we will be drawing our last self portraits. The packet of portraits will be coming home soon. It is a fun keepsake to look at and see how your child has grown throughout the year.
- We will be watching the Elementary school concert on Thursday.
- Remember Monday (June 6th) is the 4K picnic. We will have the chance to celebrate with family members and enjoy a picnic lunch.
- Tuesday (June 7th) we will receive a 4K Memory Book and look back on our 4K year together.