Chewing tobacco and snuff
The more you chew the more lip you lose
CHEWING AND HEALTH
chewing/smokeless tobacco causes:
- Oral cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Heart disease
- Gum disease
- Oral lesions other then cancer, such as Leukoplakia
CHEWING/SMOKELESS TOBACCO FACTS
- Nicotine stays in the blood longer for users of smokeless tobacco than for smokers.
- At least 28 chemicals in smokeless tobacco have been found to cause cancer.
- There is NO safe level of tobacco use.
GET RID OF TOBACCO
Ways to quit using tobacco:
- Use nicotine gum, patch, lozenges, and anxiety meds.
- Keep your hands busy with objects.
- Change your schedule or habits.