Bullying Leaves Bruises - Inside
Three Differences between Cyber Bullying & Bullying
- Bullying normally it happens at school, but cyber bullying happens 24 hours and 7 days a week.
- In bullying they know from who mean comes from, but in cyber bullying it could be anyone.
- In bullying you know who the bully is and so does the adults but with cyber bullying it very hard to trace who was the bully.
Effect of CyberBullying
- Uses alcohol and drugs
- Skips school
- Experience in-person bullying
- Be unwilling t attend school
- Have lower self-esteem
- Have more health problems
Reporting a CyberBully
- Don't reply and forward to cyber bullying messages.
- Keep evident of the cyber bullying messages and records.
- Block that person.
Report to your School
- Cyber bullying can create a disruptive environment at school and is often related to in-person bullying. The school can use the information to help inform prevention and response strategies.
- In many states, schools are required to address cyber bullying in their anti-bullying policy. Some state law also cover off-campus behavior that creates a hostile school environment.