By: Sarina Smith
- Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online. 1 in 4 has had it happen more than once.
- 68% of teens agree that cyber bullying is a serious problem.
- Cyber bullying is the use of technology to harass, threaten, embarrass, or target another person. By definition, it occurs among young people.
Digital Footprint and Reputation
- It is hard to keep a good digital footprint because everything you do online will never be deleted.You can do anything to get things erased but they never will be erased.
- About 38% of all college applicants were negatively affected when colleges looked at there footprint.
- About 33% of colleges research your Digital Footprint
Positive Digital Presence Importance
- Its good for your future.
- ex: School, Jobs, and Sports.
Oversharing - Digital Citizenship