AET Almost Every Tuesday, December 30
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! "His mercies never come to an end, they are new every morning." Lamentations 3" 22-23
- WORK CREW! It's time to start Work Crew training. We will have an information meeting Monday, January 4th 7:00 p.m. at the YL office. The requirements for Work Crew are an active relationship with the Lord and have gone to summer camp. If you have any kids that are interested please let Lauren email@example.com or Geoff know firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jeff, Erica and Geoff will be gone next week for All-Staff Conference. If you need anything please contact Lauren or Michele
- There are still spots for SharpTop! Let's fill those buses! Go to our website to download STC forms.
- Clubs will start back the week of January 11th, Please check sports schedules for contact work opportunities.
- WyldLife starts back with All-City clubble on January 8th. Location is still TBA. If you are available to help build clubble on Friday, please let Lauren know, we need help!
- WOW is February 19th. We will be going to Whirly Ball, Skyzone and maybe the Varsity. This week all 7th and 8th graders in our system will get information about WOW and Southwind.
Calendar of Events
- January 8th WyldLife All-City
- January 11th Clubs resume
- January 14th Board Meeting (moved due to Campership Luncheon)
- MLK SharpTop Cove Weekend January 15-18
- Annual Ginny Wade Campership Luncheon, January 21st
- Sunday, January 24th Leadership at the Cannon's 6:00 p.m.
- SharpTop Cove January 29-31