Getting Started in Arbonne!
Welcome to TEAM INSPIRE~!
Congratulations on starting your Arbonne business!! You couldn't have joined our amazing company or our incredible team at a better time!
If you have decided to build a business with Arbonne to make a couple extra hundred dollars a month, or want to take it to the top and change your life along with the lives of countless others, you are in the perfect place! The beauty of this business is you may be in it for yourself, but you are never in it by yourself!
Let us guide you and you will earn while you learn. We work as a team and want to show you how to be successful and teach others the same! Immediately get on the phone with your sponsor and VP for a coaching call about your first steps to GET IN BUSINESS!
Here are your MOST IMPORTANT first steps:
- TIP 1 below: Book your calendar with 6-8 demos to introduce your friends to your new business and to the products. Role-play with your sponsor to get ideas about how to ask your friends to get on a business call with your upline or to host a demo at their home for you. Get comfortable talking about your new venture with verbiage that works for you: recorded call on talking about the business. For written verbiage we use what's called the Funnel Method. Click here for a Discover E-packet (email) you can send to anyone you would like to have join your team. For the best start, we recommend at least 4 launch events all in the same week. 2 in your home, 2 via zoom (or Skype). Schedule Dream Team Calls or Events within 2-3 days with your 3-5 top people. Then you're looking for, 4 friends hosting for you in their homes with 4-6 people in the first month will give you the very best start to your business.
- Tip 2 below: Fill out key pages in your Strong Start Workbook including your Why, goals and 100 Person List over in person or in a quick coaching call with your upline AM/RVP.
- TIP 3 below: Place your start order so you have your business tools: products to use, product to demo, product to gift and sample, business cards, samples, catalogs, etc. Be sure to check out the Arbonne ASVP PACKS (basics: you will ideally want two Healthy Living sets and two RE9 sets, one for you and one for your shows) for the very best deal.
- TIP 10 below: To understand the basics of network marketing read Four Year Career and/or Flip Flop CEO (ask your sponsor/upline), and be sure to refer these books to your Dream Team'ers! For verbiage training, Listen to Go Pro by Eric Worre: This can be ordered as a book or purchased from Amazon and downloaded to the Audible app.
Get to District Manager:
Your first goal is to work your way to the level of District Manager (DM) where you will receive a pay increase of 8% (when have you ever been able to give yourself a raise?!) You will also qualify to earn a bonus of $200 each month. Reaching DM should not take more than a couple of months. Levels are volume based and will be obtained by a combination of your own purchases, your Preferred Clients' purchases, and your Consultants (or Business Builders') purchases.
The easiest way to get to District Manager
is to reach $6000 in one month
OR $6000 over two months
For a real-life example for how to earn over $1000k in your first month with Arbonne,
click here for Deb's First 30 Days Document.
Insider Tip: if you get to DM in 1 month or 2 months, you will still qualify for all of the Strong Start prizes, ! And if you sponsor 3 Consultants with a $150 order during that time, you will earn the $700 voucher too!
PLUG INTO THE TEAM!
- www.ourteaminspire.net (password: believe)
- This is your resource for documents, recorded calls, scripts
Team Facebook Page
- Ask your sponsor to add you to the Arbonne TEAM INSPIRE Facebook page and follow along daily for all of our team RECOGNITION, INCENTIVES, EVENTS and helpful information & motivation.
MONDAY TEAM TRAININGS / CALLS: Great idea to set a reminder/alerts and have all three call-in numbers as contacts in your phone.
1st Monday of every Month: 12:00pm PST UNITED NATIONS CALL
641-715-3690 – access 729321#
(Playback line: 641-715-3698, same access, and # for most recent).
2nd Monday of every month: 5:30pm PST TEAM INSPIRE ZOOM
Please download the ZOOM app (viewing from computer is best, phone as backup:)
Meeting ID # 443 224 2121 *Be sure and mute if you have background noise:-)
3rd Monday of every month: 12:00pm PST LEGENDS & LEGACY CALL
857-232-0156 - access 307443 #
(If you cannot join LIVE, see our Facebook page for link to recording by end of day).
4th Monday of every month: 12:00pm PST TEAM INSPIRE CALL
641-715-3680 access 965574#
(Ideal to have all team members on LIVE, but for those who are unable see our Facebook page for link to recording by end of day).
Booking Video with RVP Ashley Stone
How To Do a Presentation with Donna Johnson
40 Faces Goal
- Calling 1-800-ARBONNE.
- Going to your arbonne.com website (automatically set up when you get a CNS ID#) to use all the amazing tools, trainings, and resources such as “The Source”, which I find is the quickest and easiest solutions resource guide.
- Contacting the person who sponsored you or anyone in your upline.
- Checking out all of the information, tools and resources on the Team Facebook page (if you have not been added, please contact your sponsor to add you to the Team Facebook page. This is where we do nearly ALL of our communication so keep a close eye on the page.
- Or of course reaching out to your upline VP. I also encourage you to stay in community by plugging in to our weekly Monday Team Call.
Some Helpful Apps for Your Business
- SoundCloud for trainings and inspiration. Easy to listen on a headset while driving or doing errands. Donna Johnson, Wendy Cunningham & Mary Wright for starters have great trainings:-)
- Voxer: - walkie-talkie app that for training and quick questions/answers. My ID is jdoher641. Add me so we can easily exchange info.
- Arbonne Order Calculator: - it will make calculating orders a breeze!
- Audible: - for listening to audio books, personal growth, business development.
- Fotofy: Marketplace /Arbonne - for easy way to creating fun flyers/invites / welcome new BB announcements / congrats /etc. in a few minutes.
Listen to these recorded Soundcloud trainings, along with Business Basics Series on TEAMDOHERTY.com/ Recorded Calls (hosted by ENVPs Linda Parker and Cecilia Stoll)
BELIEFT ~ ATTITUDE ~ COMMITMENT