Online Info Session
MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS FOR SCIENTISTS & RESEARCHERS
During the webinar, you will be able to:
- Learn about the program's objectives, structure, logistics, and application process
- Know more about IE Business School
- Be acquainted with one of the professors of the program, who will talk about the important link between Science and Business
- Meet some of the past participants, who will share their experience in the program
- Have a platform where you can ask further questions
Program Online Info Session
Wednesday, June 26th 2013 at 6-7pm
This is an online event.
To register for the webinar/online info session
Please send an email to or call:
Direct tel.: +34 91 568 95 70
You will then be given the link to the webinar.
Feel free also to share this invite.
About the program
Management Fundamentals for Scientists and Researchers
Solid business grounding to move from bench to market
October 2013 - May 2014
Blended program (face-to-face and online sessions)
Make your scientific projects and research implementable, feasible and sustainable by acquiring managerial and business acumen
- Have a good command of management tools
- Apply your knowledge and research in the business world
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills by making a business plan and presenting to a panel of experts
- Successfully launch your project in the market
Content / modules
- Thinking strategically: Strategy & Economic Environment
- Managing oneself and other people: Human Resources, Communications, Career, & Negotiation
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management & Performance Measurement
- Adopting the customer perspective: Marketing & Sales
- Successful Operations for competitive advantage
- Legal Issues
- Entrepreneurship: Applying innovation
Scientists and researchers looking to further their career in the business arena and/or bring their projects or research from bench to market
Scholarships are available for highly qualified candidates.
For more information on the program, please click here.
You can also watch past participants share about their experience: