Design the International Network Horsens Logo
Win 2 bottles of good wine and contribute to an internationally minded volunteer association
Do you have graphical skills, enjoy designing and want to have your design on a public association in Horsens? Make the coolest design for the association’s logo that should reflect the association’s aims and send it to us no later than 1st of July at firstname.lastname@example.org. International Network Horsens is waiting for your ideas and promises you a cool prize.
International Network Horsens (INH)
INH is a network of internationally minded citizens in Horsens - Expats as well as Danes. The network wishes to create a forum for internationals in the area to socialize, but also to facilitate social interaction between internationals and Danes. The network is still in its start-up phase and is supported in this process by Project Welcome. Read more about INH on Facebook here. Read about Project Welcome here.
1. The logo should include:
- The text: International Network Horsens (name of the association, in short called INH).
- Represent the network’s aims
- A symbol of Horsens city (of your choice – *optional)
- To participate in the Logo competition, we must receive your suggestion by email at email@example.com no later than 1st of July 2013. The logo can be sent in one of the following formats: Photoshop or Illustrator document, all pictures formats (JPEG, PNG, etc).
- The logo should be scalable
- The logo should include the elements mentioned above (1)
- Do not use copyrighted graphic elements
- By participating in the competition you agree that International Network Horsens can use the winning design for production and merchandize without paying additional fees than the prize given to the winner.