- I am in 9th grade at Holmen High School.
- I am 14 years old.
- I love to run. I run cross country and track.
- I have 4 siblings. I have three brothers, two older, George and Ron, one younger, Zach. I also have an older sister, whom I look just like, her name is Valerie.
- In my freetime I like to listen to music, spend time with family and friends, and do archery.
- I love to travel.
- I want to go to college to become a Pediatrician.
I don't shoot and kill animals with my bow, I hit bullseyes.
Running is my stress reliever.
I was born in California and lived there until first grade.
What not to do when keyboarding
- Put your feet up
- Having your body off to the side of the keyboard or computer
- Putting the keyboard onto your lap
- Chicken peck
- Eyes on the keyboard
- Rest your wrists on the edge of the table
- Sit so that your arms are straight with keyboard
- Sitting above or below your keyboard (height of chair)
What to do when keyboarding
- Fingers curved
- Sit up staight
- Look at the screen
- Key rhythmically
- Feet on the floor
- Distance from keyboard is a hand span away
- Keep wrists low
- Elbows close to body
- Height of the chair is adjusted properly
- Center body with the keyboard