BillGuard - Rethinking how people interact with their money
Who are we?
BillGuard leverages data to empower consumers to spend smarter and save money.
Listed as one of the 10 most innovative finance companies by Fast Company, BillGuard harnesses the collective knowledge of millions of consumers to help credit and debit card users track their spending, save money and do more with their money.
If like us you embrace work-hard, play-hard, agile environments, please read on. We're not afraid to move fast and break things as we release, launch, iterate, update and announce in a matter of days or weeks. We're in this because we want to make an impact in the life of millions of consumers.
Who are we looking for?
A great team player and leader who has managed roadmaps, spec’d features and crafted UX for a consumer mobile app that reached significant scale to jump in and help us redesign the way millions of people interact with their money.
What matters most:
- Know your users - Develop thorough understanding of the different kinds of users, their aspiration, their needs and how they perceive the product. Create methods to gather their feedback ongoingly.
- Be the prioritization machine - Collect, conceptualize, synthesize and constantly prioritize product/features, encouraging frequent feedback from business, marketing, engineering and support. Makes decisions fast and figure out when to involve others. Manages short-term, mid-term and long-term product roadmap.
- Spec, ship, repeat - Define and own every detail of the feature spec. Thoroughly cover every corner and esoteric use case, along with design and engineering. Motivate and empower the team to get stuff out the door fast. Follow through with learnings from users and analytics immediately for the next iteration.
To achieve that, you’ll master:
- Defining and monitoring key product metrics
- Analyzing data and conducting experiments (i.e A/B test)
- Researching and maintaining deep market understanding
- Indirectly managing design, dev, ops, QA, data
- Taking ownership and focusing the team on learning by shipping fast
- Proven ability to create wireframes and functional product specs
- Proven experience in product management on a large scale consumer service
- Strong analytical background with prior experience conducting product experiments
- Perfect verbal and written English
- Coding experience is a huge plus
- Experience living in the US is a strong advantage