CREDIT AND DEBIT
HOW TO USE WISELY
What is the difference between a credit card and a debit card ?
Credit and Debit cards
There are many different types of credit cards and debit cards out there.
Do not make a late payment or you will be fined with a lot of late fees.
Things That You Can Get Into Debit After Buying
A house is just one example of what consumers buy and can never really pay off after going into debit to buy it in the first place.
What are Five Different Financial Apps and/or Websites That Help People Manage Their Money?
These websites will help you to manage your money more wisely and get you on track for getting out of debit or not getting into it.
Three Ways You Can Develop a Positive Credit History
What are Three Advantages and Three Disadvantages of Using Credit
- Can help you get a loan for a house/car
- Can help you with buying big purchases so you do not have to Carry a lot of money around.
- Having good credit can get you a job so that the company that you are trying to apply to knows that you are trust worthy and pay bills/payments on time.
- You could possibly get into debit and loose everything
- When you have credit you think that you can spend it all but in reality you end up spending more than you have.
- If you pay in cash,check,or debit you do not have to deal with interest or credit card statements.
What is APR and why is it important to know when applying for a credit card?
What Does This Charge Do to the Total Amount You Will Pay for an Item?
Total purchase amount $800
Credit card APR 18%
Planned monthly payment $50
Number of months to pay off
This is how long it will take you to pay off the entire amount.19
Final month's payment
The last payment on this account.$21.63
Total finance charge
This is the total amount of money you have paid toward interest.$121.63