Merryhill School News
Yankee Candle Fundraiser
If you would like to help us with this community project, please bring a new teddy bear (must be new and must be bears) and place in the pack 'n play in either office. Thank you for helping to put a smile on the face of a child!
Daddy and Daughter Dance tickets for purchase until February 6th
Parenting Resources - Why Choose Private School?
As we look into the upcoming school year, it is a good opportunity to remember the benefits of private school over public school.
Year End Receipts
Family of the Week - Meet the Sabti Family
Tell us about your family.
We are a fun loving family and enjoy spending time together.
What is your favorite Merryhill memory?
One day when my son did a science project when he was 2 ...............what a funny mess!
Anything else you would love to share?
I'm happy to be at Merryhill. After 17 miscarriages, our son is a precious gift, and I am happy that he is treated with so much love.
Complete these three short questions about your family. Send your family photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 2: 4th Grade enrichment trip to Ft. Worth Stock Show
- February 5: Science Fair - All K-6th grade students must turn their projects in Monday a.m. Come see our great projects in the gym that week.
- February 5: Yankee Candle fundraiser orders due
- February 5: Middle School meeting for all 6th grade parents 5:45 p.m.
- February 6: Lunch Bunch
- February 6: Cici's Pizza Spirit Night
- February 6: Deadline to purchase Daddy and Daughter Dance tickets
- February 7: 4th, 5th, and 6th grade enrichment trip to Perot Museum
- February 8: 2nd grade enrichment trip to Bass Hall
- February 8: Regional Scripps Spelling Bee - Good luck Ayden!
- February 13: 3rd grade enrichment trip to Waco
- February 14: Valentine card exchange and special snack
- February 15: Preschool progress reports sent home
- February 15: Kindergarten Club
- February 16: Daddy and Daughter Dance 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- February 16: Step Up Day