19th Amendment: Women's Suffrage
- Women had a right to government so they thought they should have a right vote just like all men could.
- It was passed in 1919
- It is still important because women have just as much right as men do to vote.
- Restrictions: there are none
17th Amendment: Popular election of Senators
- The people vote, not the congress.
- It was passed in 1912
- It is important because it will be fair that way because you could have one house bigger than the other and it be an unfair vote.
18th amendment: Prohibition
- Alcohol was illegal to everyone because men were drinking and not getting work done and they became abusive.
- It was passed in 1917
- It is not important anymore