Deb Boyd 2017
Reflecting on Teaching
- Provide informal assessments to staff following professional development opportunities to plan future learning experiences.
- Assist in planning a variety of professional learning opportunities where participants can choose which topics best meet their learning needs.
- Facilitate, planned and provided coaching and reflection time for grade levels, outside visitors and individual teacher Learning Walks
- Works with teachers to engage in new learning opportunities for students, such as Genius Hour.
Maintaining Accurate Records
- Maintained Villa Cresta student/teacher HP device school-wide inventory.
- Maintained and provided detailed list of optional professional development participation data to teachers for their Domain 4 records.
- Created and maintained records for school-based technology issues and collaborated with BCPS Help Desk and Daly technicians to trouble shoot and correct issues.
- Maintained records when collecting money for Digital Learning Team fundraisers.
Communicating with Families
- Villa Cresta Webmaster
- Villa Cresta Social Media: Twitter; Facebook pages
- Provide parent information on BCPSOne
Growing and Developing Professionally
- Facilitates meaninful professional development strategies for teachers to include:
- New Teacher Induction Workshops "Understanding Charlotte Danielson and SLO Framework" (Office of Organizational Development)
- New Teacher Induction Workshops "Behavior Management" (Office of Organizational Development)
- Microsoft Onedrive and Office 365 PD
- Accessing Dreambox Reports to Form Small Group Instruction PD (GLM)
- PARCC Training for Paraeducators and Additional Adult Assistance
Participating in a Professional Community
- Collaboratively planned PD with administration based on school data to meet SPP needs.
- Elementary Summer STAT Institute 2016/2017
- BCPS Microcredential Pilot Program with Digital Promise
- Facilitator of DLU Introduction to Wixie
- Facilitator/Instructor of DLU Discovery Education; Board Builder and Live Streaming
- Participant of STAT Zone 1 Cohort
- PARCC & MAP Testing Technology Coordinator
- School based Technology Liaison
- Supports teachers' professional development by guiding planning, securing needed resources and informing teachers of available professional development opportunities
- Worked with administrators and teachers to communicate the value and importance of job-embedded professional development that is aligned with our School Progress Plan.
- Attended/on time for meetings
- Maintains teacher confidentiality
- Member of SPP team and Digital Learning Team
- Abides by regulations about videotaping and photographing students. Instructs others about these regulations.