Personal finance studying
Join, every Friday at 3:30
Join personal finance today
Personal finance is about saving money and having time to save your money for emergencies for your kids and understand exactly why to save money.You get to learn the seven baby steps of saving money. Your kids find out what the reason are for baby steps an why they are in this order.
- Baby step one: $1,000 in an emergency fund (or $500 if you make less than $20,000 a year)
- Baby step two: Pay off all debt except the house utilizing the debt snowball
- Baby step three: Three to six months expenses in savings
- Baby step four: Invest 15% of your household income into Roth IRAs and pre-tax retirement plans
- Baby step five: College funding
- Baby step six: Pay off your home early
- Baby step seven: Build wealth and give!
These baby steps if you do not understand them still we give good examples for it. We also explain things slowly if you are having trouble.
We have tests every unit.
- Unit 1: Saving and Invest
- Unit 2: Credit and Debt
- Unit 3: Financial Responsibility and Money Management
- Unit 4: Insurance/Risk Management and Income/Careers
Every Friday at 3:30pm at Severance Middle School
Learning new things in a fun and intresting way
This personal finance class is different from any other classes because to us these classes help you with your future and kind of give you a head start on how to save money and trying not to save when you get older and not have any trouble. Maybe even the best class that helps you and gives you so much advice for your future and not being poor.