First Grade Conversation Starters
We would like to say that we have had an amazing year teaching your children! It has been a privileged to spend time with them, watching them grow as people and students and having so much fun along the way! Have a great summer. Enjoy all of your adventures and keep reading!
* What does it mean to migrate? Why do animals (and people too) migrate?
* Can you tell me about some animals that migrate between Mexico and the U.S.A.?
* Tell me about some of the different animals that live in the Mexican rain forests?
* Who was Frida Khalo?
* What was your favorite game that you played during Math Lab this year?
* What country did your enjoy learning about the most?
* If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
School wide butterfly release. Thank you Dr. Yaffe!
Saying goodbye to our beautiful butterflies.
First graders observed the full life cycyle of the butterfly. Amazing!