Merryhill School News
April 25, 2019
We will host a light brunch in our gym for any guests that are here, immediately following the ribbon cutting. Thank you for supporting our school.
Early Dismissal / Parent Conferences
As a reminder, we have early dismissal tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. for elementary students. Students are released after that time unless they have signed up for after care tomorrow afternoon. Parent conferences begin tomorrow and carry through next week. Your child's teacher should have contacted you about your scheduled time; contact her if you have any questions.
Aloha Dance - Friday, May 17th
Teddy Bear Donations
Ronald McDonald House Pop Tab Drive
- May 24th - Elementary Field Day
- May 28th - Sixth Grade Graduation 1:00 p.m.
- May 28th - Kindergarten Graduation 7:00 p.m.
- May 29th - Awards Ceremony 1:00 (Grades 1-2) / 2:30 (Grades 3-6)
- May 31st - Last day of school
- June 3rd - Elementary school closed to prepare for camp
- June 4th - First day of summer camp
- July 4th - Closed in observance of Independence Day
- August 15-16 - All schools closed to prepare for new school year - No care provided
- August 19 - First day of 2019-2020 school year
- April 26: Early dismissal 11:00 a.m.
- April 26-May 3: End of year parent conferences - Elementary
- April 29: Teddy Bear donations due
- April 30: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony 10:00 a.m.
- May 1: Kona Ice (elementary building only)
- May 1: Kindergarten / Second Grade enrichment trip to Fort Worth Zoo 9:00-3:00
- May 2: First Grade enrichment trip to Mainstay Farm 8:15-3:00
- May 3: Family Movie Night 7:00 p.m.
- May 6: Lunch Bunch
- May 6-10: Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 7: Sixth Grade class trip to Washington D.C.
- May 7: 9:00 a.m. Teddy Bear Clinic - Pre-K through 1st Grades
- May 7: 9:30 a.m. Germy Hands Presentation - 2nd through 6th Grades
- May 10: 7-8:30 a.m. Mother's Day Breakfast
- May 10: Character Day - wear purple for citizenship
- May 15: First Grade delivers pop tabs and tours Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth
- May 16: CiCi's Spirit Night
- May 17: Pre-Kindergarten Picnic 9:30-12:00 (no lunches provided)
- May 17: Aloha Dance 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- May 17: College Day
- May 20-22: Buy One, Get One Free Scholastic Book Fair (cash or check only)
- May 21: Lunch Bunch
- May 23: Sixth Grade Luncheon (students only)
- May 24: Elementary Field Day
- May 28: Sixth Grade Graduation 1:00 at Bob Duncan Center
- May 28: Kindergarten Graduation 7:00 at Bob Duncan Center
- May 29: 1:00 1st and 2nd Grade Awards Assembly
- May 29: 2:30 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade Awards Assembly
- May 31: Last day of school
- June 3: Elementary closed - no camp
- June 4: First day of summer camp