Ms. Williams' class April 24, 2015
Reminders and Upcoming Events
- April 28th-Report cards available to view on Parent Portal. Paper report cards will not be sent home unless you have chosen that option.
- April 28th-Field trip to the Paramount to see The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Other Eric Carle Favorites
Because of limited seating at the Paramount, we will not be having parent chaperones. You are welcome to meet us for lunch at the Pavilion at 12:00!
- April 30th - School Play: Harry Potter 6:30 pm
- May 22nd-Field Trip to Ivy Creek and Penn Park (more information to come)
- May 29th-K/1 Music Performance 9:00 and 6:30
** Parent Portal Access information is available in the office from 7:30-4:00 Monday through Friday.
** Please return your child's spring picture if you are not planning to purchase them. Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.
During word study time, the students learned how to do a word hunt. They look for words in books and around the room that begin with the sound(s) that they are working on in their word study group. This can also be done with sight words they can read. You might want to try to find and list sight words in books you read at home!
Websites that we use!
www.thecolor.com free online coloring
www.brainpopjr.com username-crozet; password-star (only can be accessed until 5:00pm)
huneycutt.biz learning site for all content areas
www.starfall.com reading website
www.raz-kids.com/login/twilliamsaaaaq reading website (click on the link and then click on your child's name)
http://letsfindout.scholastic.com password: crozetk2014
http://www.abc.net.au/countusin math website
Apps that we use!
Tizzy Alphabet letters
Sparky the Fire Dog