WBES Eagles Update
Open House and the Scholastic Book Fair
Reminders and Requests
Good morning West Buncombe Parents,
We are off to a great start, thank you for all you do to prepare your child each morning so they are ready to learn. Please take a look below at a few dismissal reminders and requests that help us keep our school safe.
1. All visitors are required to check in the main office. As of 9/6, remember that parents will no longer enter the building to walk students to class.
2. In the afternoon, the car line is ending at 3:00pm. Please make sure you are coming through the car line by 3:00pm. If you are running a little late you can pick up your child in the office area.
3. To avoid confusion as we approach afternoon dismissal time, please avoid early dismissals after 2:00pm. Early dismissal is not a way to skip the car rider line.
4. If transportation changes are needed. please send written notes to the teacher the morning you need to change how your child goes home. We can not accept changes over the phone due to safety reasons.
5. We are approaching Bus Ridership Count the week of September 26-30. If you are interested in your child starting to ride the bus, call the office to get more information about the times the bus comes by your house.
Thank you for helping us stay safe!
West Buncombe Elementary School
Location: 175 Erwin Hills Road, Asheville, NC, USA