Be The Change!
your choices have consequences
Day 1 - What does it mean to be a digital citizen?
Be a Digital Citizen
Passwords - Privacy - Texting - Screenshots - Group chats
A way to live
Not just rules
- Do you practice netiquette
- What you do online lasts FOREVER
- Do you overshare?
- What do people think about YOU?
Your Digital Footprint
Poster of TOP 10 things to remember about sharing online
Digital Citizenship contract
Day 2 - Do you know how to use information online?
- Past experiences?
- Where do you search for reliable information? How do you search?
- What is accurate information?
- Do you give credit when you're using information from other sources?
- What advice would you give for other 5th grade students?
Solomon's Story - Online Searching
Using information in a responsible way