The CES Bulldog News
Week #8 (October 26-30, 2020)
IWCS - Vision & Mission
Vision: To create a learning environment that will enable every child to discover his or her unique gifts and talents.
Mission: To enhance and expand on each child’s unique gifts and talents to ensure every child is college, career and life ready.
Don't forget to ...
and bring it to school each day.
October 26th - Day A (in person); Day B (remote)
October 27th - Day B (in person); Day A (remote)
October 28th - Day A (in person); Day B (remote)
- Book Character Day (Day A students)
October 29th- Day B (in person); Day A (remote)
- Book Character Day (Day B & Virtual Students)
October 30th- Remote Day
Odds & Ends:
- At this time, no outside treats (cupcakes, cookies, wrapped treats, etc.) for students are allowed to be brought into the building. This includes store bought items.
- When your child is sick, whether in person or remote, please submit a note to Mrs. Olson in the front office so that they can be considered excused from school.
- Reading and Math Diagnostic Assessments: Students are currently in the process of completing these assessments. Communication will be shared with parents/guardians as soon as all assessments have been completed.
Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year!
Click on the picture for important information regarding the 2020-2021 school year.
Return 2 Learn
Click on the picture to access the Return 2 Learn document.
Free Wifi Access
Click on the picture to access the information regarding free wifi access points throughout the division.