Canvas 4 Braves
How will students log into Canvas?
PK-12 Grade - Chromebook
- Students will log into their Chromebooks with their school email and ID; young students may use their Clever QR code.
- Email is formed by the first three letters of the first name + the first three letters of the last name + month of birth @cisdbraves.org.
- For example, Sara Jones, born in November. Email: email@example.com
- The student ID and Clever QR code can be found in the paperwork that parents received at the time of Chromebook pickup. It can also be found in Skyward SIS or can be requested by calling the students' campus front desk.
- Find access to Canvas by clicking on the Google Waffle, scrolling down, and clicking on the Canvas icon.
Canvas on a Mobile Device
Student tutorial resources
The Canvas Community online provides many great examples and helpful documents about how to use Canvas as a student.
Watch the Video Tutorials for Students to know how to use Canvas.
How can students submit assignments in a Chromebook?
Where do I get my child’s Pairing Code?
Have your child log in to their Canvas account and follow the steps listed in the link below to generate a pairing code for you.
Canvas resources for families
FAQ's for parents
CANVAS PARENT APP
If you run into an issue while in Canvas, support is available! Begin by selecting the "Help" button, located on the left-side Global Navigation menu. Then, select from one of the support resource items within the menu.
If your student has problems login in, you can contact Community ISD Tech Help Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (972) 843-6401 during office hours.
Note: If you are using the Canvas Student app, please review the following Canvas Student Guides for additional support: