December 5, 2019
Here is What Happened this Week!
- We started our week with a snow day!
- Our Turkey Toss started on Tuesday and continues through to tomorrow.
- Yesterday was the last day of the 1st Trimester.
- We had early dismissal yesterday.
- And today we celebrated Warwick's 100 Years! Our featured photo (above) was taken by Mrs. Lynn Hartzell earlier in the year and presented today during our Warwick 100th Birthday Assembly. That photo will hang proudly in our hallway for all to see. Every student was offered a Warwick Birthday cupcake to enjoy after the assembly. And congratulations to Ms. McGettigan's homeroom who won the whole-school Warwick History Kahoot! See link below for feature in the CB Moments. We anticipate the full video be available soon. Stay tuned.
What's Happening Next?
- Since tomorrow is the first Friday of December, it is a Spirit Day! But since everyone proudly wore Warwick colors today for our 100th Birthday Celebration, if you want to show your winter holiday spirit, you can do that too!
- There is an Orchestra Rehearsal at 8 AM tomorrow.
- PTO volunteers are setting up for Secret Shop tomorrow. Thank you!
- Secret Shop will run Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, Dec 9-11. A reminder with the schedule will be emailed home on Sunday morning.
- There is a Band Rehearsal at 8:30 on Monday, December 9.
- Kindness Club meets on Monday, December 9 after school until 5 PM.
- 4th Grade has a field trip on Tuesday, December 10.
- Students have early dismissals on December 12 and 13 to allow time for conferences. There are no Kindergarten classes on these days.
- PTO is providing a Staff Luncheon on December 12--thank you!
Click here to see more events planned for Warwick during this school year.
The Gift of Kindness
Warwick's December Library Newsletter
Warwick's Main Office Under Construction
Kindergarten registration begins on November 19! Families of new students who are eligible to enroll in kindergarten in the 2020-2021 school year are invited to begin the registration process. Get the details on eligibility, what documents to gather, and how to navigate the online registration process at www.cbsd.org/registration. We look forward to welcoming the class of 2032!
'Tis the Season to Give...
Hats, Mittens & Scarves Tree
Thank you to everyone who donated hats, mittens, and scarves to our Giving Tree. The tree is covered in warmth that comes right from Warwick hearts. Thank you!
| || |
If you would like to buy a gift for a Warwick child this holiday, please take a snowflake from our other Giving Tree, purchase what is listed on the snowflake, wrap and return it to the office by December 13.
Hats, Mittens & Scarves Tree
Blood Drive in Memory of Alison Greenberg
Friday, Feb. 14th 2020 at 1-6pm
Warwick Elementary School, Jamison, PA, USA
Thank you to everyone who checked out our last Weekly. Here is a look at how many that was from our Analytics...
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Use this link to update your student's emergency information, check attendance, see immunizations, and more.
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Stay tuned for NEW information on how to "clip" Box Tops without using scissors at all!
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.