Welcome to Manchester
Are you looking for a beutiful holiday?Come to Manchester
What to do?
- Manchester's museums celebrate Manchester's Roman history, rich industrial heritage and its role in the Industrial Revolution, the textile indsutry, the Trade Union movement,woman's suffrage and football.
- The Museum of Sience and Industry, housed in the former Liverpool Road railway station.
- Trafford Park in the neighbouring borough of Trafford is home to the Imprerial War Museum.
- The municipally-owned Manchester Art Gallery on Mosley Street houses a permanent collection of European paintingIn the south of the city, the Whitworth Art Gallery displays modern art, sculpture and textiles.
The Trafford Center
Where to stay?
- Brittania Country House is a hotel with 4 stars.Very nice hotel with Country design!
- Brittania Manchester is a hotel with 4 stars too.Very big hotel with modern design and with a lot of sweets
- Brittania Sachas City Center is a hotel with 3 stars.You can find it in the center of Manchester and it's near a lot of shops and markets!