March 29, 2016
Accreditation/”State of the School”/Future Plans
We wanted to alert you to the next "State of the School" update coming on April 4th. Two meeting options will be available in the chapel: 8:30 a.m. or 3:15 p.m. Please make this a matter of the highest priority as we have vital information to share and desire your input in this process. The agenda will include the following and should take less than an hour to share (including "q & a" time):
- An overview of the results of our accreditation team visit of March 29th to April 1st.
- A review and update of the budget information shared near the start of the school year.
- Information concerning the present status of plans unfolding for further fulfillment of the vision for NCA.
Report Cards are Available Tomorrow
Report cards for the third quarter can be viewed on RenWeb beginning tomorrow, March 30th. If you encounter any issues with viewing report cards, contact Carel Nally at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To View Report Card:
- From the Home Page of RenWeb, go to Student Information
- Click on Report Card
To Print Report Card :
- Click Print Preview
- Go to Page Setup
- Choose Letter size
- Choose Portrait orientation
- Check Print Background Colors and Images
- Set Margins at 0.25 each
- Set Headers and Footers to Empty and click Print