Customer Success Team Member
Part-time position in Tel Aviv
The Position has been filled!
Click the follow button on the right to be the first to know about open positions.
We're looking for a helpful, kind, savvy & passionate People Person
Our goal at Smore is to provide the highest level of customer service possible. For us, that means awesome five-star service with a smile :) We are growing faster than ever and are committed to taking care of each and every one of our users. We are looking for someone who will be dedicated to offering Smore users a positive and efficient customer service experience.
- Experience in a customer-facing position
- American or British English speak. Must be able to write in English at native level
- Passionately committed to providing the highest level of customer service to users with kindness, grace, and a helpful positive attitude -- willingness to go above and beyond for people
- Technical savvy with the ability to learn new backend and payment management systems quickly
- Ability to understand, investigate, and articulate any potential bugs in the system or issues that users are having and solve them efficiently
- High level of attention to detail to ensure that each customer's needs are met
- Ability to work independently
You’ll be assisting our Customer Support & Community Happiness team and fielding email support tickets from users that come in on a daily basis. These tickets are typically related to technical and billing/account questions. As the eyes and ears of our users, you will be responsible for sharing any issues or bugs with the rest of the team so that they can be solved quickly.
The position is part-time with a potential to become full-time in the future.
We work on Rothschild Blvd in Tel Aviv - where all the cool startups are :)
Smorinio the happy S'more (although sometimes he's sad, like when there's an error)
We strive to make beautiful, compelling and relevant products all the time
Top 6 reasons to work at Smore:
We only hire the best talent. Work with top-quality engineers, designers, and more.
Make a difference
Small team means your input is important.
We work 10:30am-7:00pm Mon-Thu & 10:30am-3:00pm Fri.
Code review, tests and thorough design are our bread and butter.
We love trying crazy things
Work on company-wide weekend projects and contribute to open source.
Successful, dynamic company
Smore is a high revenue company that is here to stay.
We love trying crazy things
Smore is a platform for empowering small businesses and educators to start promoting themselves online. On Smore you can create and design online flyers and newsletters. Just like you would spread a flyer offline, you can use Smore to promote through your mailing list and on social networks.
Our goal is to make promoting anything online super easy and effective.
Smore now has over 2M users, 1.7M flyers, and around $120k/month in revenue.