TTC Volunteer Monthly Newsletter
What's Happening Now...
S.M.A.R.T for girls
Tuesday 7:30 – 9:30 pm
- In partnership with the YWCA, S.M.A.R.T for girls will engage young women ages 13 to 18 in a combination of recreation/physical activities and food skills/nutrition workshops that will improve their health.
Harm Reduction Clinic
Thursdays 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- The Elgin St. Thomas Sexual Health Clinic visits the TTC to inform and educate youth about healthy lifestyles and sexual health and to provide personal support services
Champs for Life
Fridays 4:00 – 6:00 pm
- Each week a new youth relevant topic is discussed including bullying, addictions, and online safety just to name a few
- Other Friday activities include the DJ Project, Arts & Crafts, Recreation
- Movie nights also happen on Fridays where an age appropriate movie is played on our huge screen
Saturdays 2:00 – 4:00 pm
- This program is designed for girls only and combines fun and recreation while increasing wellness and self-esteem
Recriting all Volunteers
Come be apart of a life changing experience. Be the Difference.