US History Weekly Update
April 4 - April 8
- 4/22 - No School (Bad Weather Day)
- 5/4 & 5/5 - Algebra EOC
- 5/11 - 8th Grade Science STAAR
- 5/12 - 8th Grade Social Studies STAAR
- 5/16 - 8th Grade field trip
3/21 - 3/25 Lesson Plans
A Few Important Things...
- iTunes U and Remind will be used as our resources this year.
- Everyday students will need the following supplies:
2. Fully charged iPad
3. Pen or pencil
4. Warm-up sheet that will be provided every Monday
- Tutorials are offered on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday before and after school.
- No extra credit will be offered.
- The lowest daily grade will be dropped at the end of each 9 week grading period.
- Grading policy:
Daily grades: 60%
Major grades: 40%
- Students will take their Social Studies STAAR test on May 12th.
- Students will have access to our NEW online textbooks. Log-in information will be coming soon.
- ACMS Technology Guidelines are following in US History. Please refer to the ACMS website for further details.