Every Thursday and Sunday at Marblehead JCC
Why to learn to tango?
Master the vibrant and playful dance that is rapidly getting popularity throughout the world
- Know how to move with grace and confidence
- Express your creativity to a beautiful music
- Enjoy quality time with your significant other
- Meet new people from all backgrounds and walks of life
- Get your regular exercise while doing something fun
North Shore Tango Sundays
- 5 - 6 PM - Milonga basics (June), Tango basics (July and August) - Leo and Olga
- 6 - 7 PM - Intermediate tango - Adam and Tilly
- 7 - 8 PM - FREE introductory lesson and practice
New Tango Basics Series Begins on July 19
This 7-week series is a great opportunity for anyone interested in Argentine Tango to start dancing it for real. Learn about tango posture, walk, connection, basic steps and musicality. Tell your friends, family and colleagues! We are welcoming everyone.
No previous experience or partner necessary!Series price: $95 per person, $160 per couple (20% discount for JCC members).
Hosted by JCC of the North Shore at Weiss Kirstein Room
Address: 4 Community Rd., Marblehead, MA 01945