Northern Hills Library News
Afterwards, the kinder students participated in exploratory learning stations. All were based on the shape of a heart. They created animals out of hearts, colored and laced heart bookmarks, made tissue hearts and constructed hearts out Legos.
2nd Grade Leaps Into Biography Research
Spring Book Fair
Our next Book Fair will be in the fall and we'd love to have new helpers join us!
Spring Break Reading Challenge!
No forms will be accepted after Friday, March 25th!
- 1,747 total items were checked out
- Check outs by grade level PK-101, K-197,1st-289, 2nd-538, 3rd-117, 4th-147, 5th-271, staff-87
- 38 Overdrive ebook check outs
- 332 individual walk ins
- 50 lessons were taught. Lessons were taught on shapes, coding, Groundhog Day, Book Fair promotion and 2nd grade research.
- 23 classes came in for check out only
Walk-in Statistics-reasons for visit
- 2nd Grade Research
- 1st Grade Battle Kickoff
- Spring Break Reading Challenge
- 4th Grade Writing Camp
Follow us on Twitter! N Hills @librarycockers
Find out all the great things going on in the Northeast Libraries.
Follow them on Facebook-NEISD Library Services