3rd Grade Music Notes
Our October Learning Goals
- I will be able to read music.
- I will be able to create music
- I will be able to identify instruments in the woodwind, brass, and string families.
- I will experience instruments from band and orchestra.
October Songs We Have Learned
- El Zapatero
- La Raspa (a Mexican folk dance)
Our 3rd Grade Concert is April 11 at 6:30pm
Dates to Remember
- December 15- 2nd grade trip to IBT Nutcracker (10am), grandparents day performance at 2pm, and concert at 6:30pm
- January 24- 1Ba, 1Pe, 1Ti First Grade informances at 6:00pm (grade levels will be split in half, one group goes 24th and other group goes 26th)
- January 26- 1Jo and 1Ev First Grade informances at 6:00pm
- February 24- Fourth Grade Drama Club Performance 6:30pm
- March 16- Fourth Grade CONCERT 6:30pm
- March 20-24- "Bring a Friend to Music" days, more info TBA
- April 11- Third Grade Concert at 6:30pm
- April 25- Fifth Grade Concert at 6:30pm
- May 8-12 Talent Day during Music Class
Instrument Zoo Fun!
Who Is Mr. Everybody?
You can learn more about Mr. Everybody's Musical Apartment by visiting the JM Music Website: http://hobart.schoolwires.com/Page/3190
HELP US GET ENOUGH INSTRUMENTS FOR EVERYONE!
If you didn't get a chance to donate towards our last project, please consider donating towards our new one. You can donate $1 or as much as you are able- every little bit counts! Please consider sharing this link and help support music in OUR school!
You can view our project by clicking on this link: https://www.donorschoose.org/jmmusic