Atomic Mass: 80
Discoverer: Mr. Khaleeldeen Salahudeen and Mrs. Sajeetha Salahudeen
- Highly Concentrated Deposits Located in: Library
- Extremely Low Quantities: Dumpster
- Me (the element)
- Hisham and Hilal, my younger brothers
- Dark Skin
- Brown Eyes
Boils When: a person lies when the element knows it its lying
Melts If (happy things):
- Another person smiles and is elated
- If the element witnesses someone doing an act of kindness
- Something adorable happens
Can Cause talkativeness if : talks about shows or books
Specimens Can Be Found in Various States:
a: Sad When:
Someone else is sad.
Something suddenly sad occurs.
Something sad happens.
b: Happy When:
Someone else is filled with joy .
Element is outside with the open air.
Finds a good book.
The sun is shining.
With its family.
In Malaysia and SriLanka with its extended family.
Becomes Stubborn When: It is arguing about a topic when someone else disagrees with the element.
Is Attracted To:
- The Library
- New books
- The 'After the Rain' smell
May Explode Spontaneously When: computer shuts down in middle of assignment
Requires Copious Amounts of:
- Spicy Food
Is Inert If: A complex math problem comes across the element
Will Repel (drive away): to bullies
Is Impervious To: Storms