Summertime Info @ Elkins Pointe
Sun & Fun 2019!
SUMMER INFO & 2019-2020 START DATES
Elkins Pointe will Relocate for the Summer 5/24 -7/29
Tuesday, May 28th, 4pm to Monday, July 29th, 8:30am
10700 Crabapple Road
Elkins Pointe will be at Crabapple Middle or the Summer
* The Elkins Pointe school building will be closed for construction over the summer
Address and phone number at Crababble Middle
(Elkins Pointe staff will be at CMS):
10700 Crabapple Rd, Roswell, GA 30075
Last day that EPMS school will be open to students and community:
- Friday May 24th @ 4:00pm
- First day at CMS - Tuesday, May 28th
- Last day at CMS - July 26th
The first-day EPMS front office open for business:
- Monday, July 29, 2019, from 8 am to 4 pm
- Summer office hours will continue for registrations until school starts
Summer Registration Hours for Elkins Pointe @ Crabapple Middle
Summer registration and office hours
for Elkins Pointe onsite at Crababble Middle:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
8:30 am – 3 pm
12:00 – 12:30 closed for lunch
EPMS Summer School @ Crabapple Middle
EPMS will be relocated to Crabapple Middle for the entire summer. Summer School will be held there as well. More details forthcoming regarding the end of the year checklist for closing out rooms/offices. Every staff member must be out of the building by 6 pm on May 24th post planning.
Summer School Open Office and Registration Days held at Crabapple Middle Media Center:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:30 am - 3 pm
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm closed for lunch
- Summer School Administrator: Ayo Richardson
- Summer Front office support: Denise Lewis
- Summer School Days of Operation: June 5-June 20
Upcoming 2019-2020 School Year Dates...
Plan Your Summer Vacation Using the 2019-2020 Dates!
INFORMATION DAY - OPEN HOUSE:
* 6th grade from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- "Middle School 101" workshop for parents in the Media Center at 11:00 AM in English.
- Taller para Padres "Middle School 101" en el Centro de Medios a las 11:30 AM en español.
* 7th grade & 8th grade from 1 pm to 3 pm
- "Get Ready for the 8th-grade" year workshop for parents in the Media Center at 1:30 pm in English
- Taller para Padres "Prepárese para el 8vo grado" en el Centro de Medios a la 2:00 pm en español
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2019-2020:
* The first bell rings at 8:35 AM
* 6th-grade Camp Titan Up is on the first day of school!
6TH GRADE ORIENTATION - Camp Titan Up
* 6th grade Pep Rally gathers @ 8:35 AM starting in the Gym
* 6th graders come to the first day of school and will be greeted by WEB Leaders
* Camp Titan Up will take place on the first day of school
CURRICULUM NIGHT & TITLE I ANNUAL PARENT MEETING
Parents & families will begin in the Gym at 6 PM
Welcome Address & State of the School by Principal Smith
Walk Your Child's Schedule and Meet the Teachers
WEB Leader Training - 8th Grade WEB Leaders!!
- WEB leader training day is Thursday, Aug 1st.
- WEB leaders will help on the School registration/ Open House Wednesday, Aug 7th
- WEB 6th grade orientation (Camp Titan Up) and the welcome ceremony will take place on the first day of school, Aug 12th.
BACK-TO-SCHOOL PREP OVER THE SUMMER
8th-grade Georgia Trip
7th-grade IMMUNIZATION Requirement
ALL CHILDREN ENTERING 7TH GRADE IN 2019-2020 REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING IMMUNIZATIONS:
- 1 dose of Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccine
- 1 dose of Meningocbcca\ conjugate vaccine
Contact your health care provider to receive any needed vaccinations and to obtain the Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231). Please submit Form 3231 to the front office c/o Mrs. Ellen Walsh, Guidance Department or bring it to Information Day on August 7th.
6th-grade RESIDENCY Requirement
One current utility bill:
One Residence document from the list below:
Copy of home mortgage /Bill Current bank statement
Valid Driver’s license/ State ID/ Current Paycheck
Copy of home sale contract Current HOA Bill
Section Eight/HUD Housing Document Current Apartment/House Lease
Homeowner’s/Renter’s insurance registration card
6th-grade IMMUNIZATION Requirement
IMMUNIZATION RULES FOR 6TH GRADE STUDENTS - ALL CHILDREN ENTERING 6TH GRADE
Two (2) doses of Measles vaccine
Two (2) doses of Mumps vaccine
One (1) dose of Rubella vaccine or laboratory proof of immunity against Measles, Mumps or Rubella.
Two (2) doses of Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or documentation of disease or laboratory proof of immunity. At the time your child entered school only one (1) dose of this vaccine was required.
Contact your health care provider to receive any needed vaccinations and to obtain the Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231).