Ms. Wong's 6th Period: Hayden Donofrio and Adam Epler
Mixed Economy Characteristics
- A mixed economy is a mix and match of varying economic systems.
- Most mixed economies can not be defined by a set of rules because every mixed economy is different.
- Government can intervene in certain aspects of the mixed economy.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Countries can pick and choose policies that affect their particular demographic.
- Mixed economies grow faster than other economies.
- The countries that have mixed economies often have higher tax rates.
- Historically, mixed economies may grow faster in population, but their production rate is much slower.