Summer U Newsletter
Math Masters: Aerobics of the Mind - Session 2, Week 1
June 13, 2014
- Snap It Up!
- Rush Hour
- Multiplication Bingo
We have read the following math-related books this week:
- How Much is a Million? - by David M. Schwartz
- Let's Fly a Kite - by Stuart J. Murphy
- Ready, Set, Hop! - by Stuart J. Murphy
- Betcha! - by Stuart J. Murphy
- G is for Googol (a Math Alphabet Book) - by David M. Schwarts - we will continue this throughout the duration of the class
We have also explored Binary Expansion with a fun magic trick! (Ask your child to show you!) Coming up next week, we will continue to work on math skills through playing games, doing puzzles, and working on challenges.