Eagles Library News
- Kindergarten and 1st graders will code using Bee-Bots to move from point A to point B.
- 2nd and 3rd grade will be using We Do Lego Education Sets to code different objects to move, change color or respond to movement.
- 4th and 5th Graders will code Dash Robots to move, dance, respond to voice commands or play music.
End of the year to do list
Personal Learning Devices
Book Fair--Eagles Spotlight Night
Students will be able to purchase books on Thursday, May 12 and Friday, May13th during the school day.
Parents will be able to purchase books Thursday, May 12th from 5:30-6:55 pm.
Oceans and Possibilities
• June 1st – August 20th
• Available to all ages
• Daily reading (minutes vary by age)
• For every 7 days of reading, you can go to the Public Library and spin the wheel for a prize
• After reading for 42 days, bring in your log sheet to receive a free book.
• Kick Off is …
• Wednesday, June 1st at the Main Library—Beach Theme
Keeping your child (family) safe while using technology.
This is a great program/app to help keep your family accountable and safe. Create an account with each electronic device you have to be monitored 24/7. You will be notified of any questionable searches or messages sent or received. This is a program/app is one that my family uses.
There is a cost but you can try it for free.