Peninsula High School - March 19th, 2021
A Message from Dr. Potts
Dear Seahawk Families,
We are thrilled to have our hybrid learning platform in full operation, and I am happy to report that the initial first days have been successful in terms of getting students into the building and to classes in an orderly fashion.
Though we have had success, we ask that families and students help keep everyone safe by following the established rules. These include wearing a face mask, staying socially distanced, and washing hands on a regular basis. We have installed a substantial number of hand sanitizing stations in hallways, the commons, gyms and at entrances in the building.
Our news this week is brief to you, but there is so much more to come in the spring and we will be sharing information about registration, graduation, and spring sports schedules in our next edition of Hawk Talk.
Joe Potts, Ph.D.
- The building will not open until 7:00 am. Students will need to remain outside if they arrive early.
- Students NEED to bring their lanyards daily. Teachers will be checking that students are wearing their lanyards, and have received their attestation clearance card.
- Send your student to school with a completed attestation form. This helps speed up the screening process.
- If you are dropping off your student in the morning, please do not drop off at the commons entrance. This entrance is for bus-riders only.
- If a student arrives after 7:30 am, they need to enter through the office entrance. This is the only entrance staffed for health screening.
- Free lunches are available for all. Please encourage your student to grab one!
- We are closed campus. Students may not go off campus for lunch. Students may not go out to their cars during the day.