Springhill Elementary Parent Newsletter
Click here to visit our website and see all the great learning happening at Springhill!
Valentine's Day Parties
Blended Learning Day - February 15th
- No students or teachers will be on campus this day.
- Assignments will be posted Friday afternoon, February 12th for our Monday Blended Learning day.
- K-2nd grade will have 1 Literacy assignment and 1 Math assignment, along with a block assignment, which will depend on what block they go to on Monday.
- 3rd-5th grade will have 1 Literacy assignment, 1 Math assignment, and 1 Science assignment, along with a block assignment, which will depend on what block they go to on Monday.
- Assignments must be completed before returning to school on Tuesday, February 16th.
- Completion of assignments will determine attendance for Monday, February 15th.
Attention 5th Grade Parents!
See below for information regarding 6th grade beginning band students next year.
Topic: 5th grade parents (band information meeting)
Time: Feb 2, 2021 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 913 3270 2661
SES is standing OUT with KINDNESS!
- The updated school calendar for the 2020-2021 school year can be found here.
- It has never been more important to have your child at school on time than it is now. As we begin the second half of our year, teachers have identified areas for growth or enrichment based on a plethora of student data. PROWL begins at 7:40 each morning and is essential to our students' learning. Having your child here by 7:40 ensures they have a full 40 minutes of intervention, enrichment, or quality reading time prior to beginning the regular school day.
- Please call with any transportation changes before 2:40 so Sharon can get messages to teachers in plenty of time.
- From Coach May Transportation Director: Any student not riding their regular bus must have a note signed by the office.
- Please remember the car rider line is a cell phone free zone.
- If your child is a bus rider, they are provided with 3 masks by the district. We are noticing that some bus riders are forgetting to bring their masks each day. Please remind your child to bring a mask for their bus ride. This helps us keep everyone safe.
- We invite you to come eat lunch with your child at our outdoor picnic area adjacent to the front office. Please remember to sanitize before and after your meal to help us keep everyone healthy. We cannot serve parents from the cafe at this time.
Save the Dates
February 1 - Lil Dribbler Performance
February 1 - 100th Day of School!
February 2 - PTO Meeting
February 8 - Candy Grams due
February 9 - Dismiss at 1:30 for P/T Conferences from 1:30-3:30
February 11 - Dismiss at 1:30 for P/T Conferences from 1:30-7:30
February 12 - Valentine's Day classroom parties
February 15 - Blended Learning Day (no staff or students on campus)
February 19 - Virtual Spirit Day
Click below for the cafeteria menu!
Assistant Principal: Melissa West
Secretary: Sharon Thessing