Hour of Code
"Hour of Code" - www.code.org
Info for Educator:
- No login required (they can create account to save progress)
- Every age and experience level can participate
- Hour of Code Activities are Self-Guided
- Student works through current tutorials on www.code.org
- Teachers have access to "Teacher's Notes" within each tutorial
- Code.org works on all devices and browsers
- This provides students with problem-solving, logic, and creativity skills needed for the foundation in any career path today
Check out 'Code.org' Tutorials Below
Teacher's Notes & Video Link
The teacher's notes provides lesson plans, extension activities, and other teacher resources to help give you an overview of this tutorial.
The Link below the Teacher's Notes provides a video(s) that goes along with tutorial with coding info.