Gain rights by James Price
- Because black people was not getting treated right as others
- Events leading up: Black people was brutaly whipped some till death
- moativation to protest ; Black was fed up so they started protesting peacefully some was non peacefully
Information about the protest
- They prostest by marching some roiting
- They would march to express their point
- when took place 19950-1970
- took place in Montgomery,Alabama, North Carolina, etc.
Effects of the protest
- civil right are granted to all people
- public discrimination less prevalent
How did the participants demonstrate their belief system through their protests?
The Brutal Lynching of Emmett Till
The Civil Rights Movement