Peace Love Forensics
2. FBI- Lab services
3. Forensic Scientists analyze physical evidence, provide expert testimony, and furnishing training in the proper recognition, collection, and preservation of physical evidence.
4. Combined DNA Index System: CODIS.
Crime Scene and Physical Evidence
-Examination & Significance of Physical Evidence: by a forensic scientist is generally undertaken
Preserving and Recording a crime scene: This is to keep the pertinent evidence uncontaminated until it can be recorded and collected.
Role of FBI and CSI
Careers in Forensic Science
2. Bloodstain Pattern Analyst
3. Forensic Ballistics Expert
4. Forensic DNA Analyst
5. Polygraph Examiner
6. Forensic Document Examiner
What Forensic Science Is
The TV shows make the mistake of being unrealistic:
-Corpses and Cops
-The CSI effect
-the fallacy of the "quick turnaround"