AMS Weekly News
January 7, 2022
January 11: Late Start Day, School Begins at 10:30am
January 17: MLK Day, NO SCHOOL
January 21: End of S1/Q2
Weeks of January 24 and 31: NWEA Testing for all grades
January 31: NJHS Induction Ceremony, 7:30pm
February 1: S1/Q2 Progress Reports available in Empower
February 8: Late Start Day, School Begins at 10:30am
February 16: Basketball Athletic Awards Night
February 28-March 4: No School, February Break
Happy New Year! We wanted to share a resource with you that NH is adopting to help support the increasing mental health needs we are seeing all around us. Save this for future use, and reach out if we can help you in any way!
The following is a calendar for January meetings.
Monday, January 10 (3:30-5:00) - determining the show for 2022.
Thursday, January 13 (3:30-5:00) - repeat of Monday meeting.
Monday, January 17 - NO SCHOOL
Thursday, January 20 - AUDITIONS
Monday, January 24 - AUDITIONS
Any students interested in working behind the scenes should attend one of the sessions during the week of January 10 to share with Mr. Rath their interest. Please reach out to Mr. Schuttinger with any questions at email@example.com
CLAY CLUB- Thursdays, open to all grade levels
Students in all grades will get to explore a range of clay projects with different building and decorating techniques. Meeting dates: 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17 and 2/24.
Contact Mrs. Diana Plank (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
AM DROP OFF procedure reminder
- We want to remind you that drop off begins at 8AM in front of the school.
- Please pull into our second entrance and proceed through the staff parking lot as you do for dismissal. This allows for as many cars as possible to leave Cross Road and not hold up traffic. (Careful as our staff are also parking and exiting their cars.)
- All cars should then snake through the lot and turn right following cars to the front of AMS.
- Please pull all the way up to the next parked car so we can maximize our space.
- All students should be dropped off along the curb allowing other cars to exit the line and proceed out the exit.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience.