2. In fact, Delaware paid the highest average salary of $133,280, above all the other states according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. (consador)
3. Also in October 2010, artists with less than one year of experience earned anywhere in between $24,566 to $45,781. (consador)
2. "However to have an increased chance of success it is useful to be formally trained and to take relevant qualifications".(Halder)
3. Although, "fine art is studied in many different ways including painting, media, photography, printmaking, and sculpture". (Halder)
2. Artist may choose to work with clients to create artwork based on the clients requirements. (Types)
3. Artists may also network with gallery owners, curators, and other artists. (Types)
2. "One of the most challenging and rewarding jobs within Hollywood, which also happens to be a position that travels frequently, is a makeup artist, who can turn the typical actor into an out-of-this-world-character". (Alternatively)
3. National and international travel is to be expected in a role such as this one, where artists will be required to create amazing transformations on a regular basis. (Alternatively)
2. Consador, Kat. "What is an Average Artist's Salary". Demand Media 2016. eHow. 5/5/16. <www.ehow.com/about_7373380_average-artist_s-salary.html>.
3. Halder, Gemma. "Job profiles Fine Artist". AGCAS. prospects.com. web. 5/9/16. June 2015. <https://www.prospects.ac.uk/job-profiles/fine-artist>.
4."Types of Art Careers". artcareersinfo.com. 2016. web. 5/9/16. <www.artcareersinfo.com/types-of-art-careers.html>.