Quality Questioning Every Day
Making it REAL for Your Classroom! Part I of II
Do you ever question your questioning? Or how can we can capitalize on our students' curiosity? Or, even better, how we can create a classroom environment where inquiry and questioning are the norm? The Education Service Centers of Indiana have created a day of curiosity and learning inspired by the work of various authors and practitioners. Participants will discover the following:
- The instructional purpose behind asking questions
- The dimensions of quality questioning
- Exploring how to prepare and present good questions.
- The shifts in classroom roles and responsibilities.
- Strategies to create a culture of questioning and feedback in every classroom
Please join DeAnne Taggart, SIEC Director of Professional Learning for this exciting and helpful session at the SIEC office on November 6, 2017.
Monday, Nov. 6th, 9am-3pm
Southern Indiana Education Center 1102 Tree Lane Drive, Jasper, IN 47546
*A catered lunch will be provided.
*Please bring a laptop computer so online resources may be accessed.
*A certificate for 6 Professional Growth Points will be provided.
*Workshop fee is $75 for ESC Members. ($120 non-members)
**Register for both Part I and II of Quality Questioning and receive a $10 discount for each!**
*See embedded registration form below.